for your health
On Huber® 360 exclusively, Neuro Muscular Training is a posture and coordination game that engages both physical and cognitive skills. This unique training is supervised by a health professional and is entirely safe.
FLEXIBILITY AND MOBILITY
Targeted exercises will help you quickly increase your range of motion. HUBER 360 mobilizes your joints safely and quickly soothes your pain.
Dynamic exercises adapted to your physical condition increase your ability to endure fatigue. HUBER 360 changes your BMI* and improves your cardiovascular system.
Onscreen feedback lets you cleverly increase your strength and improve coordination. HUBER 360 strengthens both superficial and deep muscles.
POSTURE AND BALANCE
Balance games help you regain steadiness and build confidence in your movements. HUBER 360 corrects your posture and improves your stability.
The main functions of Chatt-Tape are:
1. Supporting muscles 1
2. Removing congestion to the flow of body fluids 3
3. Correcting joint problems & improving proprioception 4,5,6
4. Relieving musculoskeletal pain 1,2,3,4
5. Improving skin structure
Downloadable PDF Documents:
1. Anandkumar S et al. Efficacy of kinesio taping on isokinetic quadriceps torque in knee osteoarthritis: a double blinded randomized controlled study. Physiother Theory Pract. 2014 Aug;30(6):375-83.
2. Lim EC et al. Kinesio taping in musculoskeletal pain and disability that lasts for more than 4 weeks: is it time to peel off the tape and throw it out with the sweat? A systematic review with meta-analysis focused on pain and also methods of tape application. Br J Sports Med. 2015 Jan 16. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2014-094151. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Homayouni K et al. Comparison between kinesio taping and physiotherapy in the treatment of de Quervain’s disease. J. Musculoskelet. Res. 2013;16(4). DOI: 10.1142/S021895771350019X
4. Cho HY et al. Kinesio taping improves pain, range of motion, and proprioception in older patients with knee osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2015 Mar;94(3):192-200.
5. Burfeind SM et al. Randomized Control Trial Investigating the Effects of Kinesiology Tape on Shoulder Proprioception. J Sport Rehabil. 2015 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
6. Hosp S et al. A pilot study of the effect of Kinesiology tape on knee proprioception after physical activity in healthy women. J Sci Med Sport. 2015 Nov;18(6):709-13.