Intelect Neo Therapy System
The Intelect Neo is the new standard in physical medicine modalities. Its intelligent design (the result of over 100,000 hours of intensive R&D) is clever in its features, usability and clinical technology. Delivering an exceptional patient and therapist experience. Every element of the Intelect Neo has been expertly crafted, empowering the clinician to provide patients with a comprehensive level of rehabilitation.
Intelect Neo offers multimodality with 5 plug-and-play modules. Each unit can be assembled specifically for your customized clinical needs. And your unit can also adapt to your future needs by adding additional modules. The plug-and-play modules are easily installed in no time, without worrying about configuration and other settings.
Neo is also simple to use and a pleasure to navigate, thanks to the Clinical Protocol SetupTM
(CPS), which leads you through the functions of the device and each therapy.
Additionally, Neo offers a stunning anatomic library that illustrates an array of pathologies, making it easier for you to communicate with patients about their condition and educate them on further treatment options. A completely modular setup allows you to choose among the components that best fit your practice.
The unit has an integrated base with discreet, strong handles for carrying. The optional high-quality cart is stable, height-adjustable, moves with ease, and includes three roomy storage drawers with sturdy pull tracks.
Build the precise combination for your needs with five slide-in, plug-and-play module options; Channel 1/2 stim, Channel 1/2 stim/EMG, Channel 3/4 stim, Laser and Ultrasound. Additionally, a vacuum electrode module is available for installation in the therapy cart. Each Neo unit is custom assembled and shipped specifically according to your clinical needs, and can also be upgraded easily at a later time through the purchase of additional quick-install modules.
- Multiple modalities in a single unit including combination ultrasound and electrotherapy
- A completely modular setup allows you to choose among the components that best ft your practice
- Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) leads users through the functions of the device and each therapy
- A comprehensive reference library providing information on therapy, treatments and pathologies
- Over 200 pre-loaded clinical protocols, fully supported by a complete library of research references
- Extensive anatomical library that illustrates an array of pathologies
- Treat and monitor multiple patients at the same time
- Full-colour, 26.5cm LCD touch screen displays in sharp, vivid detail
- A high speed USB port allows software updates and simple and efficient transfer of patient information
- Tabletop or optional cart configuration
- Advanced lead wire management system ensures access and organisation around the unit
- Surface EMG and EMG plus stim cart (sEMG module)
- 2 year warranty, 1 year for probes and cart