VitalStim Plus neuromuscular electrical stimulation is an interactive therapy that aids muscle strengthening to rehabilitate swallowing.
Pre-set or customised programmes allow the provider to truly customise treatments while biofeedback and visuals create a patient-focused experience that encourages engagement and achievement of goals. Indicated for recruiting and re-educating muscles used in the process of swallowing.
- Four separate channels deliver stimulation concurrently and pause at the same time
- Adjustable treatment protocol, such as phase duration, frequency, work and rest time
- Modern touch screen design with stylus for ease of use.
- 256Mb removable micro SD card for storing patient protocols
- Live treatment progress can be mirrored onto a computer screen, allowing clinicians to guide patients through personalised, targeted swallowing exercises
- sEMG biofeedback helps to increase eﬀort and duration of swallowing attempts and to improve coordination
- Supplied with coloured snap lead wires, EMG lead wire, operator remote hand switch, stand and protective rubber sleeve
- Powered by four AA type alkaline batteries (included)
- 2 year warranty, 6 month warranty on accessories