THE NEW HIGH POWER
LASER FOR TRUE PAIN RELIEF
Today’s most advanced electrotherapy device, offering enhanced ease-of-use and convenience while saving space and time to optimize patient treatment. By introducing Wireless technology, it offers a new way of stimulation without constraints allowing you to simplify the use of electrostimulation in your practice and to independently manage several sessions simultaneously (Multi-sessions™).
WIRELESS PROFESSIONAL 2CH STANDARD
A wireless 2 channel stimulator developed for Physiotherapists and Rehab Clinics requesting a standard (TENS/NMES) wireless option of electro stimulation. Delivered with 2 modules, 1 remote and a basic docking station, it allows managing standard Pain, Vascular disease and muscle stimulation and fits to the main requirements of professionals looking for simplified electrotherapy devices. Standard programme configuration – 2CH.
WIRELESS PROFESSIONAL 4CH STANDARD
A wireless 4 channels stimulator developed to treat standard indications of electrotherapy (Pain & Standard Rehab and Vascular) with 4 Channels, 2 remotes and a Professional Smart Docking Station allowing the professional to manage several session simultaneously: Multi-sessions™ concept. Standard programme configuration – 4CH – Multi-Sessions™.
WIRELESS PROFESSIONAL 4CH FULL
A 4 channel stimulator developed to manage the main indications of Electrotherapy: Standard (TENS/NMES) and Full (Neurology, ACL). The benefits of wireless freedom and Trigger function provides the ability to manage new kinds of sessions where voluntary contractions are required or when the Physiotherapist wants to control stimulation manually. Delivered with 2 remotes and a Smart Docking Station to manage several sessions simultaneously (Multi-Sessions™). Full programme configuration – 4 CH – Multi-Sessions™.
The main functions of Chatt-Tape are:
1. Supporting muscles 1
2. Removing congestion to the flow of body fluids 3
3. Correcting joint problems & improving proprioception 4,5,6
4. Relieving musculoskeletal pain 1,2,3,4
5. Improving skin structure
1. Anandkumar S et al. Efficacy of kinesio taping on isokinetic quadriceps torque in knee osteoarthritis: a double blinded randomized controlled study. Physiother Theory Pract. 2014 Aug;30(6):375-83.
2. Lim EC et al. Kinesio taping in musculoskeletal pain and disability that lasts for more than 4 weeks: is it time to peel off the tape and throw it out with the sweat? A systematic review with meta-analysis focused on pain and also methods of tape application. Br J Sports Med. 2015 Jan 16. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2014-094151. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Homayouni K et al. Comparison between kinesio taping and physiotherapy in the treatment of de Quervain’s disease. J. Musculoskelet. Res. 2013;16(4). DOI: 10.1142/S021895771350019X
4. Cho HY et al. Kinesio taping improves pain, range of motion, and proprioception in older patients with knee osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2015 Mar;94(3):192-200.
5. Burfeind SM et al. Randomized Control Trial Investigating the Effects of Kinesiology Tape on Shoulder Proprioception. J Sport Rehabil. 2015 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
6. Hosp S et al. A pilot study of the effect of Kinesiology tape on knee proprioception after physical activity in healthy women. J Sci Med Sport. 2015 Nov;18(6):709-13.